Friday, July 24, 2009

Bird Nest in the Hair

Poor Cathryn always has tangles in her hair. Every morning we go through the same routine. She screams as I try and hack through the bird nest in her hair. She yells, "Mommy your hurting me and then tries to run." I start out calm and try to be gentle, but by the end of the ordeal I usually have to threaten Cathryn and pin her to the bathroom sink!!! I think I lost the Mother Of The Year Award a long time ago....
Cathryn got her hair cut and when she got up this morning the bird nest was manageable. It actually didn't look
half bad. I didn't even brush her hair and let her go O' Natural :o)





2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

#1 jealous of the pool #2 love that new baby girl #3 how is mama of 3 doin?

Unknown said...

I found your site through holoproscencephaly.net. Our baby girl was just dx with this condition yesterday. I am almost 16 weeks pregnant. We have 7 children ages 18 down to 15 months and we are Christian homeschoolers. Congratulations on your new baby!

Nancy (mommy7fl@yahoo.com)