Monday, January 26, 2009

It's a Girl !!

It's a girl !!
Oh my goodness... Another girl. I am praying now for strength, guidance and a sound mind. Oh yeah, that's what I need every day regardless. I love Cathryn sooo much, but we are just alike. The Lord is teaching me in ways I didn't think were possible. I must admit I was hoping for a boy. This is our last child and because of Davis I wanted another boy. Cathryn also wanted a brother. From the beginning she named the baby "Princess Baby" (even though she wanted a boy) and said, "if it is girl I will drop her." We have until June to change that thought !!! A girl it is.... And praise the Lord everything is fine. The Lord knows what we need and my main concern is Davis. My prayer is that this child will love and accept him. Growing up with a special needs sibling has to be hard and trying at times. Being the parent of a special needs child is hard and trying many times. This is our life and the Lord has chosen each one of our children to complete our family.... And what a family we have !!!

1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Congrats Stacey! I just had a girl on 1-19. So far she ain't too bad!