Sunday, January 31, 2010

Creative and Crafty Sister !!

My sister Melissa is very talented and creative.. She loves to sew and is always making adorable things for our children. I have said 1000 x's that if we lived closer to each other then we would have a business. Since Melissa won't blog, open an Etsy shop or sell any of her ideas then I will display them here !!!
Adorable Minnie Mouse shirt Cathryn wore to Disney !!
A pillow Melissa copied from Ballards

Felt grocery bag and food for playing pretend grocery store

Precious pillow John (my Nephew) made with the help of his mom !!


Look at these precious dolls Melissa made for Cathryn and Claire. Each one matches their bedding and room.... Lovin it :o)


Great idea for Crayons. We are always loosing them and they never stay together. Now we roll them up and take them wherever we go !!

More to come ... Melissa might not make us anything else once she sees me posting pictures HAHA !!!








1 comment:

mksuffolk said...

What!!! I feel exploited, but i am glad you like the things i make. (=