Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My New BFF

Ode to Ibuprofen .... A word of gratitude.
Thank you for being available day or night.
You never complain or need anything.
You don't whine, call my name 1000x's or cry when you don't get your way.
You don't need to be bathed, fed or have your diaper changed.
You are short, round and pale. And we look the same in a bathing suit.
You are not expensive and need nothing to survive.
You don't make a mess and take up little room.
You are a help in time of need.
When my poor, little feet are tired and hurting (everyday from running) you always pull thru.
You never give up, let up and are always consistent.
How faithful you are.
For all of this and more I now declare you my New Best Friend !!

1 comment:

mksuffolk said...

That is so poetic and sad all at the same time.