Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Babies !!!

Meet Our New Baby Birds !!
My spring/summer wreath had been on the door less than 2 days when the birds started to build their nest. At first I was a little irritated because they were using pieces of my wreath for their nest. I even put a black rubber snake in the wreath to try and scare them off (I know this seems sooo mean, but I don't have much compassion these days). This obviously didn't work because before I new it she had layed 4 eggs. Last Monday they hatched and only two babies were there. They are cute little fuzz balls and Cathryn loves checking on them. The next day I go outside and one has fallen out of the nest. I quickly panicked and wondered what to do. Eventually, we put the baby back in the nest (after consulting my mom, sister and the internet). As of today they seem to be OK. Cathryn is very concerned and prays for the babies everyday :o)






No comments: