Thursday, October 23, 2008

Please Remember ....

Some things Cathryn says that I don't want to forget....

I wear my Babin Suit and Simiees (Bathing suit and swimmies)

Cathryn always gets up in the morning and says, " It's light out mommy."

When asked her name Cathryn says, "Cafrin Ewisabeth Salwer."

I hurt my bingers (fingers)

I luv you Mommy!!

Dadis (Davis) , Juan (cousin John), Hay (cousin Hayden)

"There is toliet paper stuck on my bottom."

BooBooAid (Band aid)

Pise (Surpise)

Yucky the Cat (Lucky)

Desus (Jesus)

Pease May I help ....

I go peepee in the potty, but no Poopoo !!!

One time, just one more time Mommy (as she holds her finger up)

Dadis(Davis) is crying.. It's OK Dadis

Pease (please)

Mommy you back !!!

Mommy where r u ?

I pall (fall) down

Yes Mim Mommy

Each day brings a different challenge and some frustrations. This has been a good exercise for me....

No comments: