Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blessings from above


Welcome to my life and family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. My oldest Davis is truly a miracle. He was born with HPE, Hydrocephalus and Dandy Walker Syndrome. The last six years have truly been a gift from the Lord. Davis has far exceeded what Dr's ever dreamed he could do and we are thankful for each milestone he makes. Next is Cathryn Elisabeth , our sweet angel. Everything she does is so new and exciting. Cathryn keeps us on our toes and is Wonderful with Davis. I have a big helper ALL the TIME !! With a busy, hectic life (as most have) I find myself needing to calm down, relax and reflect on our blessings. Hopefully, this Blog will help!! I have always wanted to journal, but seldom did I find time. Maybe through this journey someone reading will relate and find comfort. And I will find an outlet... Enjoy

No comments: